Plan B

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Customer Satisfaction Survey

On surgery day, I made a small joke about a customer survey in a comment. Well, at 5:00 pm today, my phone rang, and it was a third-party group which was, I kid you not, conducting a customer satisfaction survey for my hospital!

For each question, there were five possible responses: excellent, very good, good, poor and very poor. Then there were open-ended questions... who went above and beyond with names and a request for suggestions to make your outpatient surgery a better experience. Can you believe this?

My only disappointment with the survey was there was no $50 coupon for my next procedure.

2 Comments:

  • Hey, based on my one poor experience, I'd say your hospital is on to something! It is amusing, however, that surveys range from "What is your favorite breakfast cereal?" to "How would you rate your anesthesiologist?" It's an odd, odd world.

    By Blogger Kristina, at 1:48 PM  

  • > $50 coupon

    LOL -- that is funny as hell. Thanks Susan!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home