Plan B

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Tuesday Update

Today the hair is falling out at a rapid rate. I no longer look like I might have chosen the GI Jane look. Nope, I now look like someone who is being treated with chemo. Yup, I have crossed the line. I am surprised by the difference actually, but if nothing else, I am learning to roll with the punches.

With this change, I am finding myself a little more reluctant to go au natural. I don't want other people to feel uncomfortable; I'm not uncomfortable at all. Isn't that another surprise? My biggest complaint? My head is hot! I rip off any headcovering as soon as I walk in the door.

I am left with seven quality days before the next chemo round begins. During this time I will: enjoy Lauren and Sarah's visits, cook snacks for round 3, finish two sets of client files, meet a new client, service another old client, stock the pantry, and finish the magazine organization project. Well, we'll see!

2 Comments:

  • Nice of you to not want other people to be uncomfortable, but really... No reason to be a hothead about it. :-)

    By Blogger The Green Cedar, at 10:10 PM  

  • Welcome to the other side of the line! I find that the most comfortable head covering, for me, is a simple cotton bandana. Have you tried that? Au natural, wearing Cory, or a scarf, I'm certain that you're lovely, and you're handling this with grace. Inspiring!

    By Blogger Kristina, at 11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home