Plan B

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Day 3 Down

Okay, radiation is going to be way too boring [at least for a while] to serve as the basis for postings. The longer that this is boring, the happier I will be of course. My crew of techies [therapists] is young and energetic. We are have started creating a personal relationship. Nicole likes my ear rings, Jason was a DJ in college.... I am learning more and more about them each day.

Tomorrow, I have an alpha demonstration for a new client. This is the only new client I have chosen to accept since my diagnosis, and when I met them face-to-face [after winning the project] I wore Cory. I don't want to wear Cory tomorrow, and I think she may stay home. Or, it might just be easier to wear her and call it a day.

Then tomorrow night, after a refreshing nap, I am driving to Lauren's college to pick her up. I have bought a few items for her which I will hope take care of her computer issues. At the very least, it will make it possible to diagnose what the problem is. Being the family tech support is a full time job!

1 Comments:

  • I don't know why the radiation techs are all young and energetic, but ain't it grand? And given everything else about radiation, it has to have SOMEthing going for it.

    So what kind of music have you decided on?

    Love & only the best for you,
    gr

    By Blogger The Green Cedar, at 10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home