Plan B

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Five Months

Today, November 13th marks exactly five months since I was officially diagnosed. Seems like an odd anniversary to notice, but something triggered me to count fingers. This has been the longest five months of my life; and it has also been the fastest five months of my life.

There were hours in the past five months that took a full year to experience! And there are weeks that I don't recall at all. Six more weeks, and active treatment will be over. That is something to celebrate on New Year's Eve.

1 Comments:

  • For what it's worth, I think it is useful to think about the anniversaries, odd and otherwise.

    Here's to New Year's Eve!

    Love & looking toward champagne,
    gr

    By Blogger The Green Cedar, at 8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home