Plan B

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Could be!

Yes! I worked today on real client files!!!!! For over six hours, I worked consistently and effectively. Yes, I still needed a nap, but I didn't hit a wall. Instead, I 'refreshed' which is a very different thing.

Tomorrow, I actually have to get myself to a client office, do the six hours of work, and then get home. I believe that I will be able to do this! So darn encouraging.

And then, I need to buy some sheet pans. If anyone knows where I can get good quality sheet pans around Boston, do leave a message.

2 Comments:

  • Hi Susan,

    Catching up on your web log this afternoon. Missed you on FNC last night... on the other hand, there was almost no FM-related discussion... but then, that's not why we go there, is it? Take care!

    -- Kevin

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:26 PM  

  • Energy...wonderful stuff. It's so good to read what a good time you're having with yours!

    Love & don't forget your nap,
    gr

    By Blogger The Green Cedar, at 9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home