Plan B

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Going to Seattle!!!!

Yup, the travel bug has hit me close to home, and I am going to Seattle. Why you ask? Because I want to. I want to visit with my friends Kristina and Gretchen who have been the linchpins of my support system. I want to spend hours laughing and giggling and getting to know their lives. And since they both live there it makes sense for me to do the traveling.

I will leave on November 5th and return on the 9th. A short visit to be sure, but I can slip it in between their treatments and mine. Knowing the departure date has reinvigorated me to get back to work as soon as I am done with the Decadron for this round. I am making a work grid to encourage productivity, creating a organizational to-do list so that I can use the Decadron days in a meaningful way, and writing to an old friend who lives right nearby.

These are good thoughts to be having as I head towards that elusive Tuesday-End-Of-Round!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home