Plan B

Monday, August 22, 2005

Just Some Thoughts....

I don't really have anything to post today, but people actually seem to be reading this blog! I talk with these people on the phone, I hear from them via email, and a few even post comments. So, for my adoring fans I am going to just post some random thoughts.

Beth W., oh I do remember that concert of course. That was my first Boston Quartet concert. It was Post Office Square, and my sister, Dad, Leslie and Lauren all attended. Didn't we play that incredibly hard Haydn? I have photos which I should pull out and share with you.

Marilyn, getting her stuff home will be impossible! I have brought Lauren home from camp before, and somehow three pairs of jeans that take a small corner of the trunk going to camp, expand into a mass of denim that can't be contained within the entire trunk! Our only hope is that she will bring items she no longer needs home during her breaks. If not, Greyhound can carry her bags for us!

Gretchen, yup. I am a cool Mom. Even Anna [Lauren's friend] thinks I bought a cool, red blender. I carried that bag to a client office today, and I heard NO snorts. It held onto my shoulder well, even with a laptop inside. I was able to hold all the important client-type items, and look good doing it!

2 Comments:

  • Let's hear it for cool moms!

    By Blogger The Green Cedar, at 7:04 PM  

  • Mmmmm....home grown tomatoes....We don't grow our own, but Mom does go to the farmers market each week to get them fresh. Wanna send me some of that fresh Pico De Gallo? I'll supply the chips. ::wink:: Your BLT's sound great, too!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home