Plan B

Friday, July 15, 2005

Surgery MOrning

it is 5am now, and I am in the most stylish outfit of Target pj bottoms, an old tank top and a lovely oversized Gap men's button down shirt. I am not sure what shoes goes with this outfit though.

I actually slept last night, but I don't think Leslie did. I heard him going in and out of the bedroom door several times. This is scary.

Please send your thoughts and wishes to Leslie and Lauren too. As I said last week, this isn't all about me.

Thank you all for all your emails, and calls, and postings. I will update as I am able.

Love,

*me*

2 Comments:

  • Susan, you, Leslie, and Lauren are all in my thoughts and prayers today. It's 6:44am here and I can't get you out of my head. I look forward to hearing how the surgery went successfully and how you are recovering. I'm wishing you all the best!
    Kristina

    By Blogger Kristina, at 9:46 AM  

  • Susan, Leslie, and Lauren,

    My thoughts and prayers are with you today and always. I'm going to add those of the entire AOL Mac Community (+ the computing communities) here. While they may not be posting comments, they are rooting for you all today and in the coming months.

    Susan, you're a fighter and you're going to beat this!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home