Plan B

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Hair Today, Gone Tommorow

There are people out there who insist that I post pictures of the hair. [Chris, I won't tell, if you don't.] Now, I will not mention that these same folks aren't leaving comments. Nope not me. I am not a comment-hog.

First, the way I wear it on a daily basis. I tie back the hair to keep it under control:


And sans-clip:


I feel myself losing my conviction to cut, it almost looks good in these shots. But, I know it is the right thing to do. Anyone need hair ties, clips and barrettes? I have boxes of them!

2 Comments:

  • I'm so glad that your friends are caring for you in all the right ways. And I'm so sad that medicine has to be beaurocratic and driven by insurance needs instead of patient needs. Highs and lows, indeed.... - Kristina

    By Blogger Kristina, at 12:23 AM  

  • ROFLOL!!!! Moi?

    If you changed the colour of that hair to a blonde/red/brown mix that pic could easily be me a year ago. I wore mine in a French braid most of the time. Your texture may be somewhat heavier than mine.

    Trust me, you will feel like you are walking on air when you have all that weight off your shoulders.

    Don't get rid of all the hair ties and barrettes, you may find some creative uses for them. I know that I have.

    You are going to look thinner, younger, taller, and even more fabulous than you are already with short hair. I know it!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home