Plan B

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Morning Brightness

A good night's sleep always makes the world seem like a better place, and last night I slept without waking even once.

Since surgery, any change in sleeping position has meant waking enough to grab my 'arm' pillow, reposition the pillow and then reposition me. I have gotten very good at this lovely ballet, and hardly need to wake to accomplish all this movement. However, waking every two to three hours means that I have not felt totally rested in the mornings.

I assume that last night I did move around, changing positions as I slept, but I have no memory of the ballet, and feel more alert.

Perhaps I can finally get back to the job of writing and designing databases. It is time to return to work as our bank account has plummeted during my cancer vacation. I have plenty of work waiting for me. I just need to double click the client folder on my desktop, and start.

3 Comments:

  • I read "Friday Whine" and "Morning Brightness" at the same time. Isn't sleep is the most effective spirit-lifter? I'm so glad!

    By Blogger The Green Cedar, at 3:41 PM  

  • I hope that now you've clicked on your folder, and that you've found your groove. Your groove is waiting for you, of that I am certain!
    K

    By Blogger Kristina, at 5:36 PM  

  • A pretty distinctive groove, too!

    By Blogger The Green Cedar, at 11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home