Plan B

Friday, July 15, 2005

I am HOME!!!

I am home and I am totally okay!

I have been home since noon, and have spent the day dozing, taking pain medication, and being waited on hand and foot. Sandi brought us a wonderful dinner of lasagna and salads, so Leslie has been well-fed.

Overall, I am experiencing very little pain. Though I am moving slowly, I am moving. I am suddenly feeling totally fatigued, so I am going to post the email I just sent out. I will write more when I have another energy boost.

==========================

Dear All My Friends,

I am okay!

My surgery went exactly as planned. The doctor believes that she got clean margins, and she didn't see anything 'dirty' in the lymph nodes. But she does caution us to wait for the pathology report before popping the champagne.

I was home by noon, and have spent the day in bed napping, drinking water and coffee, and doling out my pain medication. My doctor had promised that I would not be in a great deal of pain, and she was right. My discomfort is minimal. I just need to careful with how I use my right arm.

I should be ready for phone calls and visits before the weekend is over. I turn off the ringer if I am napping, so don't hesitate to leave a message. I can not thank each of you enough for all the love and kindness you have shown me.

With gratitude and love,

*susan*

1 Comments:

  • I am so relieved and happy for you. You haven't left my thoughts today and I'm so glad that things went well.

    By Blogger Kristina, at 10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home