Plan B

Monday, October 10, 2005

Quick Update

The past two days, my energy has flagged. It isn't that I have new or different side-effects, or that I was feeling worse; it just seemed like so much work to manage. There is no question that I am more easily fatigued with this round. For example, a one hour errand yesterday resulted in a three-hour nap. But, the anticipated Sunday fever only lasted 30 minutes, instead of the expected 36 hours! Maybe the long nap helped?

In spite of the energy flag, life has actually been pretty good! Lauren and her roommate have been here since Thursday night, and I love having them here. The only downside to having two teenagers in the house is that in fact, four people create double the number of dirty dishes as two. Poor Leslie has spent way too much time cleaning up after everyone.

Yesterday my dear friend H. came to visit. H. doesn't get to Boston that often anymore, and it was such a pleasure to see her. [Thanks for the pastries and visit!] Last night we all went out for a celebratory dinner and once home, had movie night. Lauren selected "Terminal" as the movie-du-jour, and it was the perfect combination of sweet and light. Today I am expecting several more visitors since I had feared that this was a Susan-Needs-Sitting day. Instead, I am feeling well and will actually be able to enjoy the visits.

Isn't that wonderful?

1 Comments:

  • Wonderful! You're getting out what you put in, I think -- those folks there for you now.

    Bask away!
    Love,
    gr

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home