Plan B

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Rebound

Yes! I am getting a rebound today! Though I am not pushing myself today, I have made chicken stews, one of which we started eating for lunch today, the other two I will slide into the freezer. I have been watching foodtv lately, waiting for inspiration to strike. Who ever knew that food could become a burden?

For dinner, I am serving an eclectic variety of foods to please both of the younger palettes. Though we had originally planned to celebrate my birthday tonight, I think that has turned out to be too much. Between taking care of me, taking care of his clients, doing all the dishes after my cooking frenzies, and teaching his students, Leslie is totally maxed out. He has been a rock in every way, and the lack of a cake doesn't change that!

The kids are off visiting some of the roommate's relatives, and then they are heading to the Museum of Science. An unusual choice, but hey, whatever. It is a great museum, and right up the road from us. Tonight, after dinner, I think they are heading to the Rocky Horror Picture Show. [Beth, wanna join them?]

Tomorrow they plan to crack the books again. The Illiad awaits.

I am planning to enjoy this rebound since I know tomorrow night will start the slide. I have my violin out, ready to practice, and maybe a few more magazines will find their new homes.

2 Comments:

  • Hey Susan,

    Rocky Horror Picture Show!!! That takes me back. I would love to go but I have two weddings today. Tell them to give me a call if they go to see Pink Flamingos.

    See you soon...

    Beth W

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:28 PM  

  • Hey Susan,

    o/` "It's just a jump to the left. Another step to the right, Put your hands on your hips. And put your knees in tight. It's the pelvic thrust, it really drives you in sane. Lets do the time warp again.....lets do the time warp again!" o/` Now that really brings back memories. I hope Lauren has fun! I'm glad you're feeling better today.

    Love Nancy

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home