Plan B

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Still doing Well

I have now been home for over 24 hours, and I can't believe how well I feel. I am still taking pain medications, and keeping ice on my sore areas. But I have started reducing the amount of vicadin I have in my system, and am feeling more and more alert.

Today has been spent having a small breakfast of oatmeal perfectly prepared by Chef Leslie and reading Uplift sent to me by my new friend Kristina. That I can concentrate enough to read is a huge indication of how quickly I am returning to being me.

Uplift has been wonderful reading. It reaffirms that there are so many ways to be strong through treatment and many ways to be alive after. Good stuff!

[edited at 7:42 pm. reducing the pain medication was overly optimistic! Had to increase a little but still able to read.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home