Plan B

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Who is this blog for?

I am torn by this question. I have many relationships with different people, all of whom know a different part of me. Some folks want a lot of medical information, some don't want any. Some folks don't get my dark cancer humor, honed while my sister was sick years ago, and some think that humor is the only way to get through this. [Generally, the humor folks have dealt with a sick friend or relative.]

So, do I filter this so I sound angelic and noble? Do I filter the information to make everything seem rosy? Or should I just write for me?


I am thinking I will write for me.

2 Comments:

  • You're absolutely right - this blog is for you. People will get from it what they want or need - some will check it daily (count me in!) and others will pop in periodically. You needn't filter too much. I've saved some of the most intimate moments for later as they're either too raw or too personal to share yet, but really, my blog is for me and while I hope not to offend, avoiding offense is not why I'm posting.

    I hope that you can feel good about sharing your blog, too. There is a lot of love and light coming through your words, and it would be a shame not to share that.

    You're in my thoughts!
    Kristina

    By Blogger Kristina, at 1:32 AM  

  • Write for you...good call!

    By Blogger The Green Cedar, at 7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home