Plan B

Thursday, September 07, 2006

September 7th

A year ago today, I had my first chemo infusion.

What a strange year this has been. How did I celebrate? Well, had my annual physical and then walked two miles through Boston to visit a client. I sat beside the ocean and thought about the many women and few men I have met on my journey. I sent them all my most positive thoughts, and mourned the ones who aren't with us anymore.


With this anniversary, I think I will finish this blog. It has been a wonderful tool, but I [and you] no longer need it. It is time for me to move past being Susan-With-Breast-Cancer and back to Boring-Susan-Who-Has-no-Drama.

And with that, I thank all of you for your love and your support. May I dance with NED forever!

3 Comments:

  • "...boring Susan who has no drama..." And what sweet words to read.

    May you have long years of enjoying ordinary, normal, boring life!

    Love & boredome-is-good,
    gr

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:51 PM  

  • So glad to have met you, to have shared this'drama' with you, and seen you come through it with passion and purpose.
    Life is never boring!
    Michelle (AussieMum)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:41 AM  

  • Thinking of you today, hoping for some reason that you'd have a blog update. :-)

    Sending love in your direction - there are strong winds in Seattle tonight so the love should arrive to you soon.

    xoxo
    Kristina

    By Blogger Kristina, at 8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home