Plan B

Wednesday, April 05, 2017

Tax0l Nº 3 is a Wrap

I have a primary infusion nurse and s/he is, drumroll please, Nurse Kristina who was my nurse on week Nº 1. She is efficient, pleasant, listens well, doesn't hover, and yet checks in regularly. Again, I was given a dark interior room but heck, once that Benadryl hits I am asleep anyhow! This week the egg salad had too much mayonnaise. I need to bring my own food I think. Maybe enough to share.

It is interesting that in the last 10 years, my life has been filled with people with names derived from Christ. My oncologist, a close friend, several nurses, new friends, they all seem to have arrived into my life post-cancer. I don't recall knowing anyone with a derivative name before that.

I was told yesterday, that it will be possible to omit the steroid and benadryl as we go forward. Really? I just need to decide which one goes away first. And then, I can drive myself!!! No benadryl == driving. How great will that be? Mr. L can have his Tuesdays back to work, and I can go to the hospital and only worry about me.

Next week is my week off. I will use Tuesday to drive down to IKEA and restock some of my AirBNB supplies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home