Plan B

Monday, April 03, 2017

Week 2 is just about done

Week 2 has been a bit more difficult. My brain is still working but sometimes my body simply doesn't respond. Or my brain works, but bounces around more than I like. I am dropping items more regularly, but I think it is because I get distracted; not from neuropathy. Food is getting more complicated. My digestive system is getting more sensitive.

A household bet has been won. The answer is in! I have run out of shampoo before I have lost my hair. Seems silly to start a new bottle of shampoo right now, but I can't not wash my hair for the next week, or more.

Silly things that we find amusing. After all, my sense of humor isn't affected by chemo!

I will meet my new primary infusion nurse tomorrow. I am optimistic if for no reason other than, I need to maintain that optimism. But before then, I have a few more hours to play with Olivia, dinner with my kid, and finish setting up the AirBNB space.

I am not quite ready to stop moving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home