Plan B

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Sunday Morning

Last night we went to bed earlier, around midnight. Though I admit to having a slight fantasy that going to bed earlier who allow me to sleep longer, or hold off my need for a stomach coating, the rules of nature do not allow for this. At precisely 8 hrs, I was up and needed something to eat.

I am finding that my mornings are the best energy, and now it is up to me to determine how to use that energy. Do I use it to take care of clients, maintain my communications with my friends and family, or what? So far, keeping up with friends and Lauren has been the primary goal. Lauren's happiness and enthusiasm for college has been a major 'drug' for me.

No big plans for today. I need to do a final re-organization of the guest room since my Dad starts his teaching semester tomorrow, and will once again be spending the night here on a weekly basis. I started some file sorting in my office, and the piles on the floor need to be put away. I need to encourage a few more friends to enjoy tomatoes; they are ripening so fast out there. And, it is time to harvest the basil and make loads of pesto.

I suspect that this is an ambitious list for the amount of energy I will have today. What gets done, gets done. And everything else can wait.

1 Comments:

  • Tomatoes! Wish I was there.

    But you're right: what gets done, gets done. Eschew the Puritan thing!

    Love & more of the "Lauren" drug,
    gr

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home