Plan B

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Day 4: Moving Towards a Solid 7

Today was a little harder. Started well enough, but without the Emend, I was able to feel the battles that my body is undergoing. Ignorance was better!

We were able to head to Costco in search of a printer [which is only available online!] Unfortunately, the parking lot was being used for a Riverfest Festival, and a trip that normally takes 1 hour stretched into two. Waste of energy for me.

My friends Sandi and Beth stopped by this morning, bringing some special tea. They went home with an ample supply of tomatoes and basil.

By 4 pm, I was hitting the 6's, so I took more drugs and crawled into bed. Thank goodness, I was able to nap. Upon waking, we skipped the snack and dove right into dinner.

Post-dinner I am feeling human again and hope that this lasts for at least a little while.

2 Comments:

  • I, too, am going a bit downhill tonight - seems to be the way of things! I'm glad that dinner perked you up and that you are doing okay. I'm thinking of you.

    By Blogger Kristina, at 9:19 PM  

  • This "available at Costco but only on-line" seems to be a trend (Kristina, too). Hope I don't need something from there!

    Aim for that 7+...nap, food, whatever it takes.

    Love & 8's,
    gr

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home